KINGG BIOGRAPHY


Full Name / Stage Name:

‎KINGG

Contact Email:
‎D.arecordings0@gmail.com

‎City & Country:
Lagos Nigeria


Music Genre(s):
Afrobeats • Afro-Fusion • Afro-Trap


Artist Full Details:

KINGG is an emerging Afrobeats artist Rising from Lagos City, Nigeria, building a bold sound and identity around the concept “DRAGON OF WEST AFRIKA.” His music blends Afro-fusion melodies, street energy, and confident storytelling, reflecting resilience, independence, and the voice of a new generation of African creatives.



‎Inspired by global African music pioneers, KINGG is focused on building not just songs but a movement combining viral-ready content with authentic African rhythm and culture.

His latest single “I NO S3ND U” represents fearless independence and the mindset of pushing forward without limits.

Instagram Handle
‎@Dragonofwestafrika

Spotify / Apple Music Link
SPOTIFY
APPLE MUSIC

‎Music Title(s)

‎I NO S3ND U



Special Information:
‎KINGG is currently pushing his latest release “I NO S3ND U” across digital streaming and social platforms while building a fan community known as DAGSNG under the identity “DRAGON OF WEST AFRIKA.”